Friday, January 25, 2008

Week 15

As of today we are 15 weeks pregnant, starting our 16th week.  We are 3/8 of the way there!  There hasn't been too much to report --- my belly "popped" over the weekend, or so I think.  My waistline has vanished.  I'm starting to waddle ever so slightly, which has me concerned.  It seems entirely too early to be waddling!

I was looking through old pictures and realized I never posted our home pregnancy test photos.  We actually took 5 tests.  The first one had the faintest, faintest, faintest line on it.  Subsequent tests taken over the next few days continued to show light lines, so we finally went the digital route.  It was after the digital confirmation that I pounced on Tom at some ridiculously early hour, screaming "We're pregnant!!!!".  Despite 5 tests, he still didn't believe it!  :)




We've settled on a rough design for our home remodel.  I am ever so hopeful it will be done before the baby is.  Hope springs eternal.  Tom and I are remodeling the nursery ourselves.  Tom demolished the built in sink and cabinets over the weekend.  We have yet to order new ones, but we still have 6 months to go.  I started ripping up the linoleum, although we're holding off on that until we have the new floor to put down.

Don't forget to vote in the boy/girl poll in the upper left of the page!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I think you should have a "both" catagory on that poll???

I have heard of them hiding you know... surprise ;0p